My name is Veronica de la Fuente, US and Mexico Attorney. I am the daughter of illegal immigrants who came to the United States looking for a better future for their children. Unfortunately, my parents had to voluntarily depart the US while in removal proceedings, and took me with them when I was only 2 years old, and therefore I grew up in Mexico and I learned Spanish as my native language. From a very young age, I developed a passion for the law and justice, so I decided to become a lawyer. I graduated from Law School and got licensed to practice law in all Mexican territories. I came to the United States in 2009, knowing very little English and even when I was a US Citizen, I had to face the same issues that every immigrant faces when they arrive to the US. Later, I started working as a paralegal in a Immigration Law Firm, where my passion for Immigration and International Law developed. As I Iearned the needs that immigrants have beyond their Immigration cases, I knew I needed to become an Attorney in the US to be able to help them.
• Master Degree in Laws (LLM), American Legal Studies. St Mary's University School of Law.
• Master Degree in International Business Administration (MBA), Global Management. Universidad Regiomontana. México
• Juris Doctor (J.D.). Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León School of Law. México
• Immigration Law Specialist. University of Texas at Austin.
• All Courts in the State of Texas
• All Federal Courts in the United States
• All State and Federal Courts in Mexico
Copyright © 2017 MexUSA Law Firm, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.